4 1/4W x 5 1/2 H
1. Place a strip of heat tape onto the gray fabric next to the sublimatable
panel. The tape will prevent ink from bleeding onto the fabric.
2. Position the substrate onto the transfer and adhere transfer to substrate
using heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and substrate into the press (transfer on top of
substrate). Place only the cover into the press leaving the back side hanging
off the side of the press.
4. Place scratch paper over the transfer.
5. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very hot.
7. Remove transfer from substrate.
8. To prevent warping place the substrate under something heavy while it cools.