Aluminum License Plate
Approx 12”W x 6”H
385/45 sec *Depending on Press
1. Place the metal face down onto the transfer.
2. Tape two ends of the metal to the transfer using the heat tape.
3. Place the transfer and metal in the press onto the paper towel (substrate
on top of transfer)
4. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the transfer and metal.
5. Press the items using the settings listed above.
6. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if
necessary - the items will be very hot.
7. Tear the transfer in half opposite of the taped ends.