Skip to content
Just added to your cart
View cart (
📬📦FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $149+ in Continental US📦📬*Excluding CA
Star-Seed Blanks Ltd. Company
Blank Glass Cutting Board
calculated at checkout.
11 1/4 x 15 1/4
8 x 11
11 1/4 x 15 1/4 - Sold out
8 x 11
Quantity must be 1 or more
Add to cart
Adding product to your cart
GLASS CUTTING BOARD SUBLIMATION
- sublimatable substrate (cutting board )
- sublimation transfer
- teflon or scratch paper
- heat tape
- Nomex pad or soft paper towel
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 400 degrees F
- dwell time - 3 minutes for all sizes
- pressure - medium
Note: The recommended settings above may need adjustments for best results.
Settings will vary depending on the heat press brand and model ink and paper
and atmospheric conditions.
2nd Note: Print your transfer "right-reading" not mirrored. The transfer is
going onto the backside of the substrate.
3rd Note: The Nomex pad or layers of soft paper towel helps to distribute the
pressure evenly throughout the substrate.
Layer the press from the bottom pad to the top heat platen as follows:
1. teflon sheet or scratch paper
2. Nomex pad or 4-5 layers of soft paper towel
5. teflon sheet or scratch paper
1. Position the substrate onto the transfer; use heat tape to adhere the
cutting board to the transfer.
2. Place the transfer and substrate in the press onto the paper towel
(substrate on top of transfer).
3. Place the teflon sheet or scratch paper over the substrate and transfer.
4. Press the items using the settings listed above.
5. Remove the transfer from the substrate and items from the press
immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very
- If the image of the final product appears light increase the pressure or
the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
- If the image on the final product appears blurred or substrate appears
yellowed reduce the dwell time slightly (10-20 seconds).
Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Pin on Pinterest
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.